Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Last Christmas Dinner

Well, since Goomba hadn't pooped since Thursday morning, we drove in to the midwife's office first thing in the morning today to get her weighed and check her bilirubin levels. Thankfully she had two poops this morning and her numbers all checked out, so we won't need to worry about supplementing with anything for her. I don't think I would have, anyway, because she wasn't showing any signs of dehydration and she was alert and strong whenever she was awake.

There was obviously nothing to worry about.

After jumping through hoops for the morning, we went out to my in-law's for one last Christmas Dinner. Grandma and Grandpa B were finally able to make it out, so there were of course a ton of gifts for Squiget to open. She's probably the most spoiled little girl in the county. Why did I even bother buying her anything? But I'm glad she's so loved by everyone. It's good for a child to have more than 2 adult caregivers who love them.

Squiget and Goomba at the Christmas Party Today


Grandma and Grandpa loved their gifts, and Husband and I were just about as spoiled as our girls were. And my eyes are starting to look a little better as well. It will be great to not have to wash my hands every hour. I'm starting to get a rash.

No comments:

Post a Comment