Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Visiting Day

Ow.

I am in so much pain today, I could hardly get myself out of bed. It's worth it, though, because my house is now completely back in shape (with the exception of my brother's computer still humming away at my kitchen table.)

Goomba had a doctor's appointment today at 10, so I took Squiget to daycare and headed over to the office with carseat in tow. I'd forgotten how heavy those things could be! She did very well, weighing in at 8lbs 3oz. Much improved from her 7lbs 14oz on Sunday! If she's anything like her sister, though, she'll be slow to gain now. Squiget was in newborn size clothes until she was nearly 4 months old!!

Today was going to be the day my sister forced me to watch Merlin (her newest favouritest BBC show) with her. I was actually looking forward to it - but then my brother stopped by with his girlfriend and wanted to visit. Since we had been complaining about never seeing him, we couldn't exactly say: "Go away! We're watching our stories!" So we spent the entire afternoon visiting instead. And Goomba had an AMAZING poop while Mel was holding her. I laughed my head off.

Goomba with her Aunt and Uncle

Finally, she has her eye open!
Tonight we'll be watching more of the show. Should be fun. With all my hormones and mommy feels it will be nice to have something to take my mind off things.

No comments:

Post a Comment